Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have a couple of computers in the office who are running Windows 7 and IE10 and I have a page where my boostrap on the page does not display properly.
    This is the page example:

http://www.israeltourismconsultants.com/Travel/Destinations/Israel/Christian-Tours/Footsteps-of-Jesus-Holy-Land-Israel-Tour/overview#rates

this is what they get with the bootstrap buttons off. see pic.

anyone experience this? we do have other windows 7 and ie on other pc and don’t have this problem so not sure what to identify on their pc or my code to correct.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I could not see the screenshot above, kindly attach it again so that I can take a look and check for you.

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I could not see the screenshot above, kindly attach it again so that I can take a look and check for you.

Regards

Juan Carlos Stauring Friend

:confused:
    here it is. :-[

Juan Carlos Stauring Friend

:confused:
    here it is. :-[

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@jcstauring 500829 wrote:</em><blockquote>:confused:
    here it is. :-[ </blockquote>

Look at the screenshot below with the same IE10

But I could not get the problem like you mentioned above.

I got the same result from co-worker. You can try to clear cache the browser of PC has problem and check it again.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@jcstauring 500829 wrote:</em><blockquote>:confused:
    here it is. :-[ </blockquote>

Look at the screenshot below with the same IE10

But I could not get the problem like you mentioned above.

I got the same result from co-worker. You can try to clear cache the browser of PC has problem and check it again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum