Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have a site that I have built from the T3V3 starter kit and I’m trying to use the Bootstrap JS for a pop over. Code snippets are below. Everything I can tell says this should work but when I look in the console on page load I see:

“Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method ‘popover’ of null”

I’m wondering if there’s anything that could be conflicting with the Bootstrap that is installed. Has anyone else tried and successfully made a popover work in T3V3?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

<script type="text/javascript">
    $("#map").popover();
    </script>

<a href="#" id="map" rel="popover" data-placement="top" data-content="Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus." data-original-title="title"><span itemprop="streetAddress">60 Canal St</span><br /><span itemprop="addressLocality">Boston, MA</span> <span itemprop="postalCode">02114</span></a>

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi zbeatty,

jQuery and Bootstrap is loaded by default in T3v3 Framework.
    Please make sure that you do not load any other jQuery plugin that may overwrite the T3v3 jQuery plugin.

I can easy show a popover with JA T3v3 Blank template.

I would like to have a closer look at your problem. Please pm admin/ftp access information so I can help.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum