Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

<em>@behroz 489271 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    thanks for your earlier help. I have just noticed there is same issue with other Tabs and they are not working, the drop down one is fine now after i added the code but the normal tabs doesn’t function and can’t switch between them.

here is one of the pages with Ja Directory template and the tab
    https://goo.gl/lM3Kkv

thanks in advance</blockquote>

I am not sure the HTML code tab under Module ID: 221 on your site works or not but I made the tab like you are trying to do and it’s working fine, you can use it

<div>
    <!-- Nav tabs -->
    <ul class="nav nav-tabs" role="tablist">
    <li role="presentation" class="active"><a href="#home" aria-controls="home" role="tab" data-toggle="tab">Home</a></li>
    <li role="presentation"><a href="#profile" aria-controls="profile" role="tab" data-toggle="tab">Profile</a></li>
    <li role="presentation"><a href="#messages" aria-controls="messages" role="tab" data-toggle="tab">Messages</a></li>
    <li role="presentation"><a href="#settings" aria-controls="settings" role="tab" data-toggle="tab">Settings</a></li>
    </ul>

<!-- Tab panes -->
    <div class="tab-content">
    <div role="tabpanel" class="tab-pane active" id="home">home</div>
    <div role="tabpanel" class="tab-pane" id="profile">profile</div>
    <div role="tabpanel" class="tab-pane" id="messages">messages</div>
    <div role="tabpanel" class="tab-pane" id="settings">settings</div>
    </div>
    </div>

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum