Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Thank you for all the work you do to produce and maintain the JoomlArt template collection. I’ve used various different templates over the years and have found that they work well once you get to know them.

I’ve recently upgraded a site that I manage to the JA Nuevo Template and everything works well except front-end editing in a component called SermonSpeaker (a component for producing Podcasts).

I think it’s a well-known issue, that seems to crop up in the forums regularly, where the component is expecting Bootstrap 2 and template is using Bootstrap 3. I have ‘legacy compatible’ turned on but, even so, the form layouts are broken, as shown in the screenshots, because the input-prepend and input-append classes aren’t handled correctly.

I’d be grateful if you could help me find where and how to fix this? Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi David,

I’ve not used this extension before, could you send screenshot of how it should be? and also provide the support credentials of your site i.e: Admin & FTP account so we can take a look.

Regards

David Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi David,

I’ve reported this issue to the team for further consideration on supporting additional style for this Bootstrap 2 component specific.

You can check its status here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCNUEVO-132

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi David,

Are you enabling cache on your site? we tried to make changes via css file but don’t see the affect on the front-end. Could you temporarily disable the cache and grant more permission (to Super admin account) for the provided admin account?

Thank you.

David Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi David,

Thanks for the info. Let us check and will keep you posted.

Also help us to take a backup of your site first (just in case).

Regards

David Friend

Any update on the situation/solution to this issue since the last post on 7th February? Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Let me check with team again and will get back to you. Pls stay tuned.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum