Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

There seem to be a major Bootstrap issue with Joomlart Templates and most of the components that I use. And with all the bugs that your new Joomla lite template you just released, I would like to know why haven’t Joomlart included an Bootstrap Option in its Framework like Youjoomla, Helix3, Yootheme and Templaza has!

By adding this feature within the framework could have save alot of people time and money… To have to choice between a template and a component takes place everytime someone downloads a Joomlart Template! Even now I have to figure out a workaround for Ja Resume if I want to use it because my client shopping cart component is designed to work with Joomla Boothstrap 2.3.2 but without an Bootstrap Option that lets me apply boothstrap 2.3.2 to my client shopping cart page I have to remove all of ACM Modules and other Joomlart Extensions that don’t work even with Joomlart own Template! Ja Blank Template will work with my client shopping cart but it will require major adjustments that will require me to charge my client an arm and leg to do!

Ja Simpli template will only create new problems and not solve the problems your current users are facing now! Joomla is years away from changing or updating Bootstrap in its CMS so why didn’t anyone at Joomlart stop and say we need to create an option for the components and modules that developers will design that will keep their products compatible with Joomla, instead of Bootstrap…

Half of the posts I see in Joomlart Forum are connected to conflicts from the Bootstrap in Joomlart T3 Framework and the Bootstrap in Joomla and most components, modules and plugins that uses the same Bootstrap version Joomla.org use!

I would like to know when will Joomlart be adding this Bootstrap Option into it T3 Framework? And if it can’t be done please state this simple fact! But to continue releasing templates on a outdated framework is crazy! And if its Joomlart goal to start releasing templates like Ja Simpli and move away from the Framework Strategy like so many Template Clubs are doing please state this simple fact also. So we can make the adjustments…

But for me another month has come and I find myself looking at two Joomlart Templates Ja Resume and Ja Simpli that I can’t use… One directly conflict with Joomla Bootstrap and the other still have major bugs that still need to be worked out.

Special note if you don’t work directly for Joomlart please don’t comment on this post…

Phill Moderator

Just to update you and not leave you hanging, your comments have been taken on board and are being carefully considered by the team. As it is the weekend and they do not work other than support, it may take a few days for a full response and clarification of your questions.

charles99 Friend

Thanks Phill…

A Bootstrap option would be a game changer! More important it would allow Joomlart to upgrade it templates when Bootstrap 4.0 comes out, and still have the T3 or maybe T4 compatible with Joomla.org CMS 3.5, 4.0 and so on… But it just adds a bit more flexibility to the mix for designers and website owners without them having to choose between the template and their paid components, modules and plugins.

And yes I can choose to use an host of other Template Clubs that have this Bootstrap Option already in their Framework. But as a members of Joomlart Template Club I shouldn’t have to, this option should already be apart of T3 Framework or should be a key component of T4!

Again thanks Phil….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  charles99 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum