Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

A reader just complained to me that JA Bookmark doesn’t work very well with Facebook. Neither the pictures (or thumbnails thereof) nor the text of the article come across like he is used to from other sites. Maybe this is not a problem with JA Bookmark itself, but with Joomla in general. Any suggestions?

Saguaros Moderator

it’s very difficult to answer this question, because i have not a closer look on your issue,
    I make sure this issue is not a problem with JA Bookmark itself, the plugin is using the “addthis.com” service to generate the “Bookmark” button and the “Bookmark” box which have many social displaying in the list text – icons . The plugin only included the javascript file of the addthis.com service, it do not manage the list socical and theirs functions.

The Facebook does not work well, perhaps it’s from slow internet or from the add this service, the problem sometimes happen

gazoline Friend

I have an issue with those two buttons: when I try to have both inside one article, it is ok until someone push the Like button, and after that, AddThis button disapear, only FB Like button remain…

Saguaros Moderator

Hello gazoline

Can you pls give me the link to your site, i would like to have a closer look on the issue

Thanks

TzuChi Foundation Friend

hi,

my reader feedback to me that the ja bookmarks plugin is not working well.
    sometimes it will disappear, although i have to modified any issue in the plugin setting,

please advice. thanks

my site, example .. here

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TzuChi Foundation 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum