Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am using te JA Community Plus template. The theme is the ‘default’ I have changed the background to display a background image and color. It shows up fine in Firefox and Chrome. But on IE 8 (which I have installed) it is showing a blue color. I have done a search and replace for all of the files within the template and can’t locate the blue color.

I have no clue why this is happening.

My demo is http://www.mcdmediausa.com/ocwarehouses/

You can see in Firefox the color should be the green gradient color.

Any help would be appreciated.

Phill Moderator

You may need to clear your temporary internet files/cache on IE8 becasue I am seeing the green gradient as you have set.

osignite Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 231290 wrote:</em><blockquote>You may need to clear your temporary internet files/cache on IE8 becasue I am seeing the green gradient as you have set.</blockquote>

Sorry you are right. Please check the ‘available’ tab and ‘contact’ tab those still are that blue color.

chavan Friend

<em>@osignite 231285 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am using te JA Community Plus template. The theme is the ‘default’ I have changed the background to display a background image and color. It shows up fine in Firefox and Chrome. But on IE 8 (which I have installed) it is showing a blue color. I have done a search and replace for all of the files within the template and can’t locate the blue color.

I have no clue why this is happening.

My demo is http://www.mcdmediausa.com/ocwarehouses/

You can see in Firefox the color should be the green gradient color.

Any help would be appreciated.</blockquote>

I see the same gradient Background image in Both IE 7, IE 8. If you want I can provide you the screenshot

Please clear cache , cookies and check the Site again

osignite Friend

<em>@Chavan 231296 wrote:</em><blockquote>I see the same gradient Background image in Both IE 7, IE 8. If you want I can provide you the screenshot

Please clear cache , cookies and check the Site again</blockquote>

The issue was with the T3 cache. I cleared the T3 cache and its all good now. I appreciate the help from everyone!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  osignite 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum