Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Blog home page can not be changed to 2 bar.
    After hiding the left sidebar, articles fence fixed and not left snapping.

Nazario A Friend

I need to have a look on your site, please PM me the URL and admin credential.

Actually, the Blog style is using blog layout with 2 sidebars. When hiding the left sidebar (aka “sidebar-1” position), you should see the layout as this image:

In case of any module assigned in the position sidebar-1, you should see the main body to be resized as in this page.

1. blog1
    alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

To help us help you, could you please tell us what Joomla version you are running your Purity III.

<blockquote>Blog home page can not be changed to 2 bar. </blockquote>

Are you trying to change your home page layout to 2 columns. I assume by the “to 2 bar” you meant “to 2 columns” or am I wrong?

myske Friend

If the article is not the picture, will automatically adjust the width?:)

myske Friend

If the article is not the picture, will automatically adjust the width?
    <em>@Nazario A 419022 wrote:</em><blockquote>I need to have a look on your site, please PM me the URL and admin credential.

Actually, the Blog style is using blog layout with 2 sidebars. When hiding the left sidebar (aka “sidebar-1” position), you should see the layout as this image:

In case of any module assigned in the position sidebar-1, you should see the main body to be resized as in this page.</blockquote>

myske Friend

joomla version is 3.2.3

My problem is that when the hidden part of the left column whether the article will automatically adjust the width?
    <em>@alexsmirnov 419054 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

To help us help you, could you please tell us what Joomla version you are running your Purity III.

Are you trying to change your home page layout to 2 columns. I assume by the “to 2 bar” you meant “to 2 columns” or am I wrong?</blockquote>

alexsmirnov Friend

Did you send your backend URL and credentials to Nazario A, as per his request:

<em>@Nazario A 419022 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I need to have a look on your site, please PM me the URL and admin credential.
    </blockquote>

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alexsmirnov 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum