Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Blog setup – if article is without image!? –> next to title it shows error for image –> here is a screenshot:

and here is an link of this page: http://mountains.cloudaccess.net/tours

How I can clean this error so that do not show anything there if image is not uploaded as an intro image?

Thank you,
    b

1. Screen-Shot-1-2014-05-16-at-12.25.10-PM
    MoonSailor Friend

@artistgates: pls PM me ftp credentials of your site for a closer check.

swissa Friend

Artigates

delete the login details – you are opening your self to an attack here. I’d suggest changing these for safety. Send them via private message only

brankopilic Friend

Thanks swissa, it is good to hear from you. Hope all is well, and once again than you for your support year or two ago. Regarding this login info I think that MoonSailer deleted that info or someone else how has high access level to do that. I just didn’t know how to send that info. However, I saw that option to send private message later on 😉 On the other hand I have created backup just in case if someone mess something 😉

Swissa, stay like that and all the best,
    Branko

brankopilic Friend

Hi MoonSailor, please let me know if you got ftp credentials? I sent it two times!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@artistgates 428295 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi MoonSailor, please let me know if you got ftp credentials? I sent it two times!</blockquote>
    Hi artistgates
    Sorry for the delay . @moonsailor is working on your problem .
    Please give some , some problems are easy so they are solved in less time .
    some takes more time .
    Thanks in advance for your patience .
    🙂

brankopilic Friend

Hi, is there any progress?

If is too difficult to do that I maybe look for another way for organizing this page. Please let me know what is the status of this issue.

all the best,
    b

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

@artistgates
    Hello thanks for keeping the patience .
    I checked the issue and it needs some time to solve the issue .
    so for the fast solution i forwarded this issue to the JA Development Team .
    i contacted with the Dev they are checking the issue and will update you as soon as possible .
    please stay with us .
    Thanks in advance for the patience 🙂

MoonSailor Friend

@artistgates: it’s a template bug, I got it fixed directly in your site. Please check again.

brankopilic Friend

Thank you so much MoonSailor, and I apologize for bothering you with messages >:(

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  brankopilic 9 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum