Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

So its getting down to almost being done, but there are a couple of problems with the Blog Page, which is here

#1 – The read more link doesn’t show up.Going through there, it’s extremely difficult to be able to click on an article to read the full article. (I have set the read more to show and it still does nothing.

#2 – Also the articles aren’t clickable by their titles, which makes it hard to view an article in its entirety.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Eragon H Friend

Can you provide temporary admin account by PM. I can have a closer look on your site

xtra12 Friend

Thanks so much! PM sent.

xtra12 Friend

The site address has changed to here. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Eragon H Friend

I configured to show the link-able title as well as read more for you

xtra12 Friend

Thank you so much, it works like a charm! Would you mind letting me know what I did wrong or need to do for next time? How did you get it to work?

Thanks again!

designorama Friend

So what was the solution? It would help when a thread is marked SOLVED to find the solution. So when someone is looking for an answer to a similar problem don’t waste their time.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@designorama 463934 wrote:</em><blockquote>So what was the solution? It would help when a thread is marked SOLVED to find the solution. So when someone is looking for an answer to a similar problem don’t waste their time.</blockquote>

Go to Admin site -> Content -> Article Manage -> Option button -> Article tab and set Show Title: Yes

Let me know if it helps

1. Screen-Shot-2015-03-18-at-10.38.23
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum