Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Is there a JA blog layout that trims and crops first image in the article to certain size?
    Right now images posted in blog are the actual size. It would be nice if there was a way (css maybe) to crop those images to certain size in blog-layout.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    in the template everywhere , if the container size is less than the image size , the image will be resized .
    This is normal since the template is responsive .
    You can post the URL of the page and let me know the issue , i will check if there is something else affecting the images .

suzanna Friend

i meant setting the thimbnail picture height and width to certain size. Like this: https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/smartresizer

Widgetkit, k2 and others do this nativley.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not friendly with the extension , you can check the documentation of the extension and apply the settings .
    Besides the template is Responsive the resize the images by default , you can check the images are defined in the templates/uber/html/com_content/category/
    For different menu types and if needed you can change the column size depends on your needs .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum