Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I built a Joomla 3.6 website with JA University template, it worked fine, then one day, suddenly the blog layout of com_content shows up as blank page, without any error message, though I had already enabled "error reporting".

Could you please check this webpage and help me to solve this issue?

Thank you.

The web URL is: http://joomla.cn.tn/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=79&Itemid=155

I will provide the Super User account below.

Thank you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

What did you changed on your site? If possible, you can let me know the steps to do before coming to this bug. Because the system does not auto destroy anything on your site.
    Besides that, you can give me the FTP account via private reply. I will help you to detect this bug

Regards

baijianpeng Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

It’s very strange with the problem on your site. All the errors on your site is ignored and it shows the blank page on your site. In this case, you can contact hosting provider and get the error log file. I need to know the error on your site and will find the solution for you. It’s very hard to it showing the blank page.

Regards

baijianpeng Friend

hi,

It is a free hosting. I am afraid I can not get the error log.

If I backup the whole website with Akeeba, and send you the backup archive, can you restore it on your own testing server and check it again?

I had restored a backup on my XAMPP server, but still got blank page, without any error reporting.

Thank you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

It’s very hard to know the problem on your site when it shows the blank page on your site.

Regards

baijianpeng Friend

I had made a full backup of that whole website, please download it and restore it on your testing server.

This is a weird issue, so I hope you will help me to solve it.

Thank you.

Please see private reply below for the download link.

baijianpeng Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I downloaded the backup file on your site but I need time to detect this bug.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum