Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have 4 articles that contains images with links inside (An envelope linking to contact page). When these articles are displayed in Home as featured, the links are displayed allright, BUT when i see the same articles in category layout the images appear without the link.

You could see at “Inscripciones”

Ninja Lead Moderator

In this case, I would need to take a closer look at your site. I want to access back-end of your site and FTP account. Please me pm these info. I shall check it for you

Note: I tried to access back-end of your site but I got this error

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /administrator/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

nsca Friend

PM sent! Pklz check your inbox!

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@nsca 391483 wrote:</em><blockquote>PM sent! Pklz check your inbox!</blockquote>

I only access front-end of your site and could not access your_domain/administrator/. Please me pm admin access of your site and FTP account. I will help you to check this problem

nsca Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 391780 wrote:</em><blockquote>I only access front-end of your site and could not access your_domain/administrator/. Please me pm admin access of your site and FTP account. I will help you to check this problem</blockquote>

Credentials are OK, those are the ones that I use to access as SuperUser. I´ll re-send you them.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I sent a pm to you, I didn’t access back-end of your site. But you can try to use my below solution on your site

+ Create featured folder on this path: templates/ja_bistro/html/com_content/ folder

+ Download and extract my attachment file

+ Copy it into templates/ja_bistro/html/com_content/featured/

Don’t forget to clear cache from Admin area. Let me know if it helps

1. featured.zip
    nsca Friend

Didnt work… =(

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@nsca 391968 wrote:</em><blockquote>Didnt work… =(</blockquote>

I could not access back-end on your site site and got this problem

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /administrator/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

But I’ve just used FTP account and change php code from templates/ja_bistro/html/com_content/category/blog_item.php file. You could check at “Inscripciones” again.

Let me know if it helps

nsca Friend

Ty!

Anyway, I dont know why you cant access, cause im login with this user and pass…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nsca 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum