Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using the JA Charity quickstart and I noticed that if I replace the images in the blog then they automatically resize based on the standard 820 pixel width. So if my image is 600px x 400px then is becomes HUGE when you open the category blog. I have tried using the INTRO and FULL image options and they have no effect on the image size in the category blog. I see no other way to fix this except to remove the image completely

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks!
    IBEWguy

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

Please navigate to admin >>> System >>> Global Configuration >>> switch to Articles on the left sidebar >>> open tab Shared Options >>> there’s a parameter Auto-generated Images, for more detail about this feature you can check here.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

Please navigate to admin >>> System >>> Global Configuration >>> switch to Articles on the left sidebar >>> open tab Shared Options >>> there’s a parameter Auto-generated Images, for more detail about this feature you can check here.

ibewguy Friend

@adam M – thank you so much!! That is a huge help!!

ibewguy Friend

@adam M – thank you so much!! That is a huge help!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ibewguy 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum