Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I’ve changed the blog category and menu names to ‘My Blog’ instead of ‘Our Blog’ but the main heading on the actual blog page is still Our Blog. This is not a cache issue so is there somewhere else where I have to change the name?

chavan Friend

Did you changed the category name in the K2 Content component ?

Go to Components -> K2 -> Categories Tab

Select the our blog category in the listing page and you see a category edit page and there you can edit the Heading content of Our Blog in JA Methys

kleindienst Friend

Hi that sound like the solution BUT there is no K2 Content component in the Component drop-down menu. The only thing I can see that might be it is the JA-ext-manager, but that’s not what you mean is it?

chavan Friend

Then Go to Site->Control Panel

There you will Find the K2 Items tab. you may click on the categories Icon on this tab and move on.

or

http://www.yourwebsiteurl.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_k2&view=categories&filter_trash=0

replace the yourwebsiteurl with your live site url and then run this url.

this will lead to the category page. There you can edit the Our Blog Category title.

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

kleindienst Friend

Hi, thankyou for helping me BUT I am using joomla 1.6 and there is no K2 section on the control panel. And I couldn’t get your second option to work, the page just came back as Not Found etc.
    I’m tearing my hair out over this problem!!

chavan Friend

Please send me you admin details in PM. Will fix it now

chavan Friend

Go to Menu Manager -> Main Menu -> My BLog Menu -> Page Display Options Tab

http://www.theharveyharvey.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_menus&view=item&layout=edit&id=465

There is an option to enter the Page Heading

Now you can changed it to Page Heading = My Blog [ I have made this for you]

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

kleindienst Friend

Thanks for your help on that issue.
    As you have my admin details – could you just check a module issue I’m having on the homepage? The ‘latest news’ and ‘most read’ seem to have collided somehow. I can’t work out what’s wrong or how to sort it out. Thanks.

chavan Friend

I hope it works perfect. Please let me know what is the issue there? please provide me a screenshot

kleindienst Friend

If you look at the PLUGIN module, the ‘Latest news’ ‘Most Read’ are not how they appear in the demo on your website. Something is wrong. Help 🙂

chavan Friend

I hope you checked the other version in demo. this is the Joomla 1.6 demo version

check this Url

http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#joomla16-templates.joomlart.com/ja_methys

kleindienst Friend

Ohh okay. Thats not a problem 😀 Just thought it looked different. Thankyou again for all your help 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kleindienst 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum