Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I was wondering if the blank template supports transparency in Internet Explorer 6. If not which code do I have to copy and where do I have to paste it?

I have looked everywhere in the blank template but I cannot find any reference to a transparancy fix, while all the T3 v1 templates do have this built in.

I do know that IE6 is not actively supported by Joomlart, but I have a prospect customer where the majority of employees still use IE6.

Best,
    Steve

Khanh Le Moderator

IE6 is too old and too weak. That’s why we decided to discontinue supporting IE6. However, we try to make our template usable in IE6.

There’re many technique to fix the transparency in IE6. Just make a google for term “ie6 transparency fix”, you will get a tone of result. You can follow the instruction there to get your page fixed. Eg. http://24ways.org/2007/supersleight-transparent-png-in-ie6

lo30sopa6 Developer

Thanks for the suggestion, but I allready know which script and code I should use in order to fix the transparency issue since I have done it numerous times before in “old” Joomla templates.

The real problem is that I do not know where to put the necessary code/script in the blank T3v2 template or JAT3 directory.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Steve

Saguaros Moderator

Hello
    1) You put your code into the file: pluginssystemjat3base-themesdefaultblockshead.php
    2) Or other way, you copy the head.php in the pluginssystemjat3base-themesdefaultblocks folder and put it into the templates/JATEMPLATE/blocks folder and then open this file and put your code in there

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum