Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hello everybody.

I have a really really big problem. the problem is blank space on the left side of my website. I didn’t see that at the first place, because everything seemed fit and responsive. then I saw a slider on my browser and though why the hack shall I have a slider on the bottom of my page because it suppose to fit to the width of my browser. the problem also exist on other devices like my iPad and iPhone and the website is not as responsive as it should be. I thought maybe one of my modules is the problem but removing every modules didn’t solve the problem. I also made a new layout problem is still there. fun fact: Im pretty sure I did not change or touched anything in my website because I didnt even sign in to my admin panel in last week and last time I checked the website (like 5 days ago) everything was working perfectly. Im gonna be grateful if u help me. I hope the fact that my website is a RTL page is not gonna be the problem.

tnx

http://www.plusgerman.com

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

If possible, you can give me the screenshot and description with the problem on your site. I will help you to check this.

Regards

niminem Friend

Hi, here is some screenshots. I just wanted to say how grateful I am if you help. I also searched all night throw internet many people had the same problem but none of their suggestions worked for me.

1. screenshot1
    2. screenshot2
    3. screenshot3
    4. screenshot4
    niminem Friend

Hi,

If possible, you can give me the screenshot and description with the problem on your site. I will help you to check this.

Regards

here is also the link of website if you needed

http://www.plusgerman.com

niminem Friend

I solved the problem. my off canvas menu was the problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  niminem 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum