Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I have a problem with the iPhone responsive view if the uber template.

It seems like the address section at the bottom in the map module is creating this extre white space.

Please any idea or help.

Is it possible to add a close button in the corner for that address section in the module ACM, Contact Info: Style-1, to be able to view the map easier on cell phones?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

I’ve just made a test with both iPhone 6 and iPhone 5 but didn’t see any problem. In addition, regarding your screenshot, look like it comes from a mobile simulator instead, so you might want to check in a real device for correct result.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

I’ve just made a test with both iPhone 6 and iPhone 5 but didn’t see any problem. In addition, regarding your screenshot, look like it comes from a mobile simulator instead, so you might want to check in a real device for correct result.

otomol Friend

Hollo Adam, i dont have and iphone 6 or 5 to test my web, I just use the cell simulator to take the screenshot, but i did it in an iPod, and a generic cellphone, also in firefox i shrink the screen to the minimum to tested and the blank space is there.

Also is possible to have the google mark pointer in a visible area when resizing the screen or small devices, instead of having it hidden in the right side.

And about the section of the “Contact Details” is there a way to add a close button on any corner, to be able to remove it in small devices to view the map with out the blue square with the address.

Thanks

otomol Friend

Hollo Adam, i dont have and iphone 6 or 5 to test my web, I just use the cell simulator to take the screenshot, but i did it in an iPod, and a generic cellphone, also in firefox i shrink the screen to the minimum to tested and the blank space is there.

Also is possible to have the google mark pointer in a visible area when resizing the screen or small devices, instead of having it hidden in the right side.

And about the section of the “Contact Details” is there a way to add a close button on any corner, to be able to remove it in small devices to view the map with out the blue square with the address.

Thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

1. I adjust the map setting a little bit, please recheck and let me know your decision.

2. No it’s not, cause currently it’s not possible to move the map focus to show the map marker.

3. The template / plugin doesn’t have this function. You will have to add custom JS code in order to achieve your goal but such task is beyond our support scope. I can provide you a custom CSS rule to hide this block in mobile layout instead, please let me know your decision then.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

1. I adjust the map setting a little bit, please recheck and let me know your decision.

2. No it’s not, cause currently it’s not possible to move the map focus to show the map marker.

3. The template / plugin doesn’t have this function. You will have to add custom JS code in order to achieve your goal but such task is beyond our support scope. I can provide you a custom CSS rule to hide this block in mobile layout instead, please let me know your decision then.

otomol Friend

Adam thanks for your help, it seems like is working much better now…

What you change in the map setting (point 1)
    You add a class in the “Block Extra Class: section-lighter no-padding” instead of “Block Extra Class: no-padding-bottom”
    Did you made this chango only in the module section or did you add the class as well to a .css?

And for point 2 and 3 is fine like that.

Thanks

otomol Friend

Adam thanks for your help, it seems like is working much better now…

What you change in the map setting (point 1)
    You add a class in the “Block Extra Class: section-lighter no-padding” instead of “Block Extra Class: no-padding-bottom”
    Did you made this chango only in the module section or did you add the class as well to a .css?

And for point 2 and 3 is fine like that.

Thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

Yes, I did change the Module Class Suffix to “section-lighter no-padding“, this is a predefined style for this block in Uber, I didn’t add any extra CSS rules. In addition, I also change this module from box layout to full width layout.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

Yes, I did change the Module Class Suffix to “section-lighter no-padding“, this is a predefined style for this block in Uber, I didn’t add any extra CSS rules. In addition, I also change this module from box layout to full width layout.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum