Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello There,
    I just upgraded JA Minisite website on Joomla 3.1.0 (the Joomla that comes with the QuickStart Installation) to 3.1.1 (The first update offered in the Admin Control Panel). After the upgrade, I did not get any error but the view of the site shows a blank page and when I try to log on the back end of the site – http://www.iengj.org/administrator I get also a blank page. Therefore, I cannot log in on to the administration control panel of the site.
    What can I change in the server to fix this problem?
    I would appreciate very much your help!
    Regards,
    Albert

phong nam Friend

Hi Albert,

This is related to the common issue of upgrading Joomla 3.1.x and you can find that many users raised the same problem with their template on Joomla forum. One of reasons on this problem comes from the new features of Joomla 3.1.x, especially com_tags.

Generally, the website will not update the new database tables of this component properly when installing the J3.1.x update patch. So, you guys will need to update these tables manually on your phpMyadmin. You can refer this tip to solve the problem as another did.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum