Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

When i make changes and save it the website goes blank! There is no way of getting it working again, just haf te deïnstall it.
    Had it when I changes one color.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can give me the URL and admin login backend of your site via your reply and set as private reply. I will help you to check this bug directly on your site.

Regards

hbeek Friend

I installed it on a new site and had the same issue. I use the latest version of Dutch Joomla.
    It does not matter what you change, when hitting the save button the site is blank.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I downloaded JA Simpli template and installed it at my end and changed the configuration from backend site but I could not get the problem as you mentioned, please give me the steps to get the problem on your site

Besides that, you can provide the credential info your site via your reply and set as private reply. I will help you to check this bug directly on your site

Here is my test at my end

hbeek Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jusid Friend

I also experience the blank page issue after saving template settings.
    Also for some reason on Firefox 46 I see only 2 tabs in template settings: Details and Theme Customizer.
    When using Chrome I see all tabs.
    I am running Joomla 3.5.1 on a test Win 7 machine via Wamp Server 2.5.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@hbeek: When you switch to Simpli template, you need to enable some the configuration on the layout, see the layout.png. Now you can see your site is working as well

@jusid: I could not duplicate the problem as you mentioned above, see the firefor.png file.

1. Firefox
    2. layout
    hbeek Friend

Thankx, the template is working now!

Unfortunatly I lost my logo, it was there but it was gone after changing the colors of the menu.
    It is still visable in the Theme Costomizer, see attachement. Also the logo can be clicked on in the site, it is just not there anymore.
    Where did this went wrong.
    By the way, this is a great template!!

1. nologo
    hbeek Friend

This is strange, I used save an then look at the site in the frontend. I did save and close and the logo is there again!

Ninja Lead Moderator

@hbeek: Have you solved this? I’ve just checked and the logo on your site is changed.

Also, we recently released the official user guide for JA Simpli template here . This should be helpful to you.

jusid Friend

@ninja Lead: I’ve tested the 1.0RC version and the tab problem in Firefox is gone. Thanks.
    Also I’ve found the reason of the blank page issue after save. For some reason after save all positions on the "Layout Configuration" tab are turned OFF. When manually turn needed position ON all works fine. The issue only happen for me when configuring the template after fresh install.
    Thanks for the great template!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jusid 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum