Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I installed Uber 2.1.1 and want to assign main menu onto off-canvas. I followed off-canvas menu tutorial but it is not showing menu links in off-canvas.

Could you please investigate and provide solution.

Regards

Mohit

phong nam Friend

Hi Mohit,

Please give me your site and log in data via private message. I will check this issue for you.

Thanks

phong nam Friend

Hi Mohit,

Please give me your site and log in data via private message. I will check this issue for you.

Thanks

azflse Friend

never mind – i think i figured it out.
    thank you!

charles99 Friend

azflse,

Can you post how you fixed the off canvas problem you was having? I just updated to 2.1.1 also and running into the same problem….

thanks

charles99 Friend

azflse,

Can you post how you fixed the off canvas problem you was having? I just updated to 2.1.1 also and running into the same problem….

thanks

webdevs Friend

Hello Charles99,

The issue is caused by Header module (JA ACM module) which assigned to ACM header position. Just disable that module and the off-canvas will work. Also check if you have assigned any special permission for user menu that means you need to login to see the off canvas menu.

Regards

🙂

webdevs Friend

Hello Charles99,

The issue is caused by Header module (JA ACM module) which assigned to ACM header position. Just disable that module and the off-canvas will work. Also check if you have assigned any special permission for user menu that means you need to login to see the off canvas menu.

Regards

🙂

charles99 Friend

I got it to show already… thanks!

charles99 Friend

I got it to show already… thanks!

ardesign Friend

I had this same issue on a site I’m working on. Luckily I had another site based on the same Uber template though where the off-canvas was working fine. Both had the JA ACM header module assigned to the acm-header position. I was able to compare the settings side by side, and found that the ‘position’ was blank on the working one, but set to ‘acm-header’ on the non working one. I simply deleted the ‘acm-header’ text and it worked fine.

Hope this helps someone.

dr.facc Friend

I had same issue with UBER template and solved deleting ‘acm-header’ text.
    Thanks for solution!

dr.facc Friend

I had same issue with UBER template and solved deleting ‘acm-header’ text.
    Thanks for solution!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dr.facc 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum