Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello Everyone,

I downloaded, unzipped and uploaded the JA Avian II v1.1 for Joomla 1.5.2 : file and now I don’t see anything on my home page.

ANy Ideas?

http://benrud.net/

thanks,
    Todd

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    have u installed it ?

benrud Friend

yes,

i set up joomla (db info, sample data, etc…_), removed the instal folder and file.

Sherlock Friend

When i view your site, I see this message:
    <blockquote> PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMPLETELY
    REMOVE THE INSTALLATION DIRECTORY
    You will not be able to proceed beyond this point until the installation directory is removed. This is a security feature of Joomla!.
    Click here when the directory has been removed.</blockquote>

mae82my Friend

I see that u have problem where after u install the joomla u did not removed the installation directory, u need to removed it first then u can view u site 🙂

See the warning:
    <blockquote>
    PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMPLETELY
    REMOVE THE INSTALLATION DIRECTORY
    You will not be able to proceed beyond this point until the installation directory is removed. This is a security feature of Joomla!.</blockquote>

opss did not see that nguoiabcd has answer u…

benrud Friend

Thanks for the help everyone. I actually did remove the directory b4. I reuploaded the entire site again last night and then removed the instal dir today. I must have deleted too many files last time.

Thanks again for all of you help!
    Todd

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  benrud 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum