Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

[EDIT]
    Got it.
    I had to change the default Layout from component to default.

After installing JA NEX for T3 and adding a couple of modules to existing module positions on the template, I’m still getting a blank page. I’ve checked the web server error logs for clues but found nothing. Also cleared my bowser’s cache and made sure that the site is no being cached server side. Setting Joomla’s error reporting variable to Development did not yield any hints either. Disabling a handful of system plugins which cold generate JS conflicts did not solve anything either.

Safari’s error console spits out the error below only:

ReferenceError: Can’t find variable: Browser (anonymous function)script.js:18 (anonymous function)script.js:50

My impression is that the template is not being loaded at all, although it is set to default and even explicitly assigned to the home page.

Right now, only the T3 canvas is rendering. [code]

[/code]

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As i can see you solved the issue .
    Do not hesitate to open a thread in future for any problem related to JA Products .
    Regards .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum