Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I write this to inform about what which might be an error in Joomla or Joomlart templates.

For my site through my ftp tool, I have created and edited a custom.css file.

Recently I wanted to add more code to custom.css. Since I did not have my ftp tool available, I choose to edit custom.css from admin / template.

I opened the file. It was blank. I did not give much thought to it, and added the new code. Then, the code I had entered earlier did no longer function. Only the new code. Fortunately, I had a backup of my old custom.css and could re-enter the code which was gone.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

It’s very strange with this bug on your site. I always open/change that file from Extensions > Templates but I could not duplicate this bug: http://prntscr.com/d7tnvf

If possible, you can make a backup the custom.css file on your site and give me the credentials info: URL and admin login via private reply. I will check further

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum