Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I installed JA Mitius but the template edition in the backend results in a totally blank page. I have read the other threads that suggested putting the T3 plugin first and disabling rokbox and I did that but nothing hapenned. All plugins and modules are up to date.

Note: The JA elastica and puresite were already installed and worked (and still work) ok. I only installed the Mitius template and associated plugs and modules.

G

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Harris,

Whenever you see problem with blank page, you can try to enable Error Reporting (in global configuration), it will show error message in details so that you can know where error comes from.

In this case, not sure, but I guess there is conflict of T3 framework, JA Mitius is built with new T3 framework while JA Elastica or Puresite are based on old JAT3 version. Hence, if you want to use JA Mitius template, you should disable JAT3 framework.

Regards

guy harris Friend

Hi, thanks for your answer.

– I disabled JAT3 and it (sort of) works now. However, the admin of the templates says that JA t3 must be enabled when I click on ThemeMagic. Also, when i am on the General tab, some options do not display (see picture)

Also, since I installed Mituis, every time I publish/unpublish something in the module/plugin list (without entering in the module or plugin setting), the list goes empty after validation and I have to reload the page. Another potential conflict?

– Other question, does this mean that I cannot have both these templates running on the same site?

1. Screen-Shot-2013-10-24-at-10.55.59-AM
    Saguaros Moderator

I’m afraid that you can’t enable 2 versions of T3 framework in the same time, kindly look for templates that runs in the same version of our framework.

guy harris Friend

Thanks for your answer to that question. What is your take on the questions before regarding half-displaying admin?

Saguaros Moderator

If possible, pm me admin & ftp account of your site, I will check it for you 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum