Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

If I use the -pin class on the first module in the left or right area, I get a black strip at the top of the module – see http://www.cranprep.org. This doesn’t happen for -pin class modules that are not at the top. Any advice?

Many thanks,

Nick

nkitson Friend

I’ve worked out the reason for my problem and a partial solution

The problem is a combination of two factors
    (i) The pin graphic module-pin-topbg.gif runs across the top of the module – the top of the graphic is mid grey #222222 which matches most of the background, hence it is not visible when the module is not at the top.
    (ii) The top 50px of the main background (up to the menu bar) is made from container-bg.gif and graduates from #222222 to #363636 to give a subtle change in grey. The result is that the top of the pin graphic stands out against the background.

I edited module-pin-topbg.gif to make the top transparent but it didn’t work – anybody know why?

My partial fix has been to edit container-bg.gif so that it is all #222222 which is an improvement but does lose the subtle change in background.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  nkitson 16 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum