Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello the forum,

I test JA-Teline IV locally on xampp, and the black arrow positioned under menu item remains fixed under “Travel”, I know that it is not very important, but itโ€™s better if it works properly, as is the case of the online version, or then delete it totally.

Thanks for any suggestion, citizen.

chavan Friend

I will be not able to provide you a exact solution to fix until you host your site live.

So I will tell you how to delete the arrow image

Find this css code in your /templates/ja_teline_iv/css/menu/mega.css file

.ja-megamenu .childcontent-inner {
    background: url("../templates/ja_teline_iv/images/arrow-down.gif") no-repeat scroll 26px top #FFFFFF;
    border: 1px solid #000000;
    color: #333333;
    margin-left: -2px;
    margin-top: -4px;
    padding-top: 4px;
    }

and replace with the below code to hide the Arrow

.ja-megamenu .childcontent-inner {
    background: none;
    border: 1px solid #000000;
    color: #333333;
    margin-left: -2px;
    margin-top: -4px;
    padding-top: 4px;
    }

happylittlepigs Friend

<em>@Chavan 228937 wrote:</em><blockquote>I will be not able to provide you a exact solution to fix until you host your site live.</blockquote>

This is the same in the demo site. Thanks for the tip on getting rid of it, I couldn’t figure out which css file it was in – saves on an image loading too! ๐Ÿ™‚

thangnn1510 Friend

<em>@happylittlepigs 229194 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is the same in the demo site. Thanks for the tip on getting rid of it, I couldn’t figure out which css file it was in – saves on an image loading too! :)</blockquote>

Please try /templates/ja_teline_iv/css/menu/mega.css

Regards!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum