Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When I try to choose the bistro theme for the K2 component, I am only given the default option in the drop down in the administrator section. Where can I find the bistro theme for K2 so that I can install it? I am trying to make my website look just like the demo, the default configuration is not as nice.

Thanks

Stork11 Friend

Hello sekhmet,

Bistro theme for K2 is located in “/templates/ja_bistro/html/com_k2/templates/ja_bistro/” folder. You can edit the theme here.

But you should see the theme in dropdown if you install the k2 component. Please pm me your site login details and i shall check the issue for you, include the url of this thread also, so that its easy for me to follow.

Regards.

sekhmet Friend

Hello,

Thanks for replying. I looked at the path that you gave me in my back-end. The folder com_k2 is not in the html folder. I actually downloaded the k2 component from the developers website, because it did not come with the download from joomlart. Is this what the problem is? Where can I download the component on joomlart?

Stork11 Friend

K2 is a 3rd party extension. If you download & install quickstart package, there is built-in K2 extension. If you download & install template package, there is a custom template for K2 located in “/templates/ja_bistro/html/” as I told you above. Did you downloaded JA Bistro from here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20416 ?

Regards.

sekhmet Friend

Yes i did,
    bu for some reason when i looked in the folder the k2 template was not there.

sekhmet Friend

Ok, the com_k2 folder was missing from the html folder in templates, not sure why it was not in the original installation. I found the folder in the quickstart package and just uploaded it to my site. I can now see the jabistro template selection in the drop down menu.

Thanks for your help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sekhmet 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum