Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just updated Slideshow Lite to the latest version, at template JA Hawkstore.
    I needed to change a few links in my text. However, once I clicked save, the module reverter to it’s standard settings, changed the pictures slideshow folder, from where it was showing the slides and most serious, lost all text and links I had to all slides.
    I had to rollback to the previous version and recreate all my slides from scratch! What a pain!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Thanks for feedback, we saw this problem and fixed it on our product, we will release next version JA Slideshow Lite module. Here is solution:

+ Download and extract my attachment file

+ Copy it into modules/mod_jaslideshowlite/assets/elements/jagallery.php

+ Remember to back-up old file before doing.

Let me know if it helps

1. jagallery.zip
    7of9 Friend

Hi Ninja,

Thanks for the heads up, however I will wait for the next release. This is a production site, so I cannot afford to mess around and test. I only posted the problem for you to know, so you will fix it. 🙂

7of9 Friend

Hi,

Has this been resolved in the last version?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m so sorry for delay to release it because we are focusing to release monthly template and other urgent task. Development team confirmed me new version will release at next week.

drjazz Friend

I had the same problem. I use your patch and now it is working fine. Zhank you for your work.

Best regards
    niko

7of9 Friend

Could you please inform us in this thread when the new version is released?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@7of9 391800 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you please inform us in this thread when the new version is released?</blockquote>

We’ve just released it and you can download it here

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum