Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi all forum members,

this is my first post on the forum and I want to say hello to all forum members….

I’ve a big problems with JA_teline IV template, Ja Tabs and IE

in firefox all shows Up properly, but in internet explorer Ja Tabs in col-mas top position doesn’t shows UP properly

this is the URL where You can see the problem: http://www.ckassociati.com/lanuova/

tnks in advance for any help,

bless to all.

ckassociati Friend

anyone please? no one also from the support team? please, help bross 🙂

ckassociati Friend

Bump! help please 🙂

chloregy Friend

<em>@ckassociati 299083 wrote:</em><blockquote>Bump! help please :)</blockquote>

I have the same issue on ie7… Haven’t tested it on newer versions

ckassociati Friend

Try to update t3 and re-enable at least linked file option in the optimization setting of the template, ’cause ie can’t read more than a few css file @ same time, this has solved the issue for me. Hope this helps,

bless 🙂

jhicks Friend

try moving the JA-TABS plugin to the top priority. that fixed the ja-tabs issue for me in all browsers

ckassociati Friend

the solution is the same, ’cause IE do not load more than 20 CSS files @ the same time, enableg “linked file” option in the optimization setting of the template. Loading the tab plugin in the first plugin position let IE load the tab style.css before other css, the result is that something else stop to work properly after the plugin reordering. 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ckassociati 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum