Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have a major issue when i compile the less to css it completely messes up the layout of my website and css. I have never had this issue before except with this template. How do i fix this?

I made a new color scheme and from what i can tell it is not loading my css when i compile the less files to css.

http://67.43.0.200/~wbsenc/

thanks,

Josh

jschroeder Friend

I see there was recently an issue with this to which there was no solution. I need to launch this site this week so this is a big issue for me.

https://github.com/t3framework/t3/issues/84

If i do what you said by adding this below it compiles it but only if i paste this url into the administration

Please open (replace with your template style id) /administrator/index.php?option=com_templates&view=style&layout=edit&id=9&t3action=lesscall&styleid=9

Why would it work when i paste this url but not when i click on the compile less to css button?

thanks,

Josh

jschroeder Friend

By the I figured out this is also a problem in my ja brisk template. This seems to have happened when i upgraded the plugin from verison 1.2.3 to version 1.2.4. How can this be fixed?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Josh,

Which version of Joomla are you using? Would you be able to pm me url and admin login info of your site so that I can check further?

jschroeder Friend

I sent you a PM. I am using joomla 2.5.11 by the way.

Saguaros Moderator

I tried to log into backend site but without success, kindly update again.

Regards

jschroeder Friend

Hi, I resent the information to you now.

Josh

Saguaros Moderator

Dear Josh,

I’ve checked your site and seen that it’s running normally. How can I reproduce the error like you mentioned?

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum