Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I installed Joomlart social feed plugin, however I can’t find anywhere a tutorial on how to import Flickr images into an article / module. Can ANYONE please enlighten me?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please look at this USERGUIDE

4.3 Instagram and Flickr

George Pitaru Friend

Yes, I have seen that already, I configured it, I verified it, but how do I get images in a module / article?

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to set the flickr id and in advanced settings run the cron for the first time

To test it set a new category in Joomla and choose it in the plugin details also choose to save images and update articles in Article Settings of the plugin.

So steps to verify it are :

1) Create a new Joomla category
    2) Create a new profile
    3) Assign it an Id or flicker Tag ( joomlart for tests )
    4 ) Configure article settings assigning yor new category
    5) Advanced settings set the Cron interval and run manually the first time

George Pitaru Friend

Thank you! Your explanation should be in the userguide. It’s very simple to follow. I have a little question about the facebook feed tho. I can’t seem to be able to get any content. It says the URL is not valid. COuld youl please help me on this one?

pavit Moderator

Hi
    <blockquote>I can’t seem to be able to get any content. It says the URL is not valid</blockquote>

This depends by your facebook profile configuration you need to correctly add the Facebook ID from which the content will be pulled

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum