Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

How can I better use the space at the top of the site? I hid the currency module to do this and there is so much space that could be used for a great Logo or banner. Any help is appreciated.

quantaweb Friend

Create your larger logo and upload it as logo.gif.
    Then, EDIT http://www.metoxitusa.com/templates/ja_mesolite/css/template.css (or click on the template and EDIT and then EDIT CSS).

On about line 671, you will find this section (below are my settings):

h1.logo a
    {
    width: 180px; // CHANGE THIS LINE
    display: block;
    background-color: transparent;
    background-image: url(../images/logo.gif);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-attachment: scroll;
    background-position: 0% 0%;
    position: absolute;
    height: 100px; // CHANGE THIS IF NEEDED
    top: 0pt;
    left: 10px;
    }

Edit the height and width to suit your needs to make room for your larger logo.

oderland Friend

this I found by my self laso but how do you remove the white space below the logo?
    I added 180×100 logo and chaged the size but I still got dead space that could realy be used for something nice 🙂

tonyg Friend

<em>@oderland 76235 wrote:</em><blockquote>this I found by my self laso but how do you remove the white space below the logo?
    I added 180×100 logo and chaged the size but I still got dead space that could realy be used for something nice :-)</blockquote>
    Hi Oderland,

It sounds like you have made the logo space bigger than 180×100, but your logo size is still 180×100 hence the space.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tonyg 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum