Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I tried to customize via CSS. No effect. I copied the template, edited LESS variables at templates/mycopiedtemplate/less/variables.less line: @bluegray-darkest: #131E24;

I saved the file, clicked the COMPILES LESS -button, deleted the cache… no effect.

How is it supposed to be done?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @foolevil,

The best way to customize CSS is using the Custom CSS fields in the Advanced panel of JA Builder settings.
    To do that, in the edit page, hit the "SETTINGS" on top left then select "Advanced" tab. Please check the attachment.

In the panel, you will see 2 Custom CSS fields, 1 for custom css for current page and the other is for custom css on whole site.

Let us know if you have any other question.

Regards.

1. css-custom
    foolevil Friend

How I could not see it… I even thought this would be perfect if it would be there! Thanks!!!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Its nice to explore something new :D.
    My pleasure @foolevil

Regards.

foolevil Friend

Aha it was on page level in UI. That’s why I didn’t see it.
    Perfect would be interface where one could se module inisdes like in Chrome developer inspect,
    but that would make things even bit too easy…

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Yeah, that’s way is easy for all users to customize style.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum