Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to put a module that displays the best rated articles ! thank’s in advance

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    yes, you can use the module on the template and it will work like all other templates.
    Let me know if you face any issue i will check it.

Regards

zoohayr Friend

Hi Pankaj,

Can you tell me which module exactly ? Because I have only two modules in the site (the most viewed, the last added) !

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can use Articles – Most Readmodule that displays articles based on hits.
    Or you can find 3rd party extensions on Joomla extension directory Here.

Regards

zoohayr Friend

Hi,

Regarding module "Articles – Most Readmodule " I think that is based on the most viewed and not the best rated !

I also followed your link and I installed a module for the best rated but I think there is a compatibility problem !

You can see the result in the footer position : http://www.lartiste.ma

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please check you have turned on the Article rating from menu options.
    Also to check the extension working on not, check it with the default Joomla template like protostars and test it.
    If there is no article to show it may not work.

Regards

zoohayr Friend

Hi,

Yes, I activate the plugin after installation but I uninstall the plugin to try another. I just reinstall it (here is the result)

enter image description here

http://www.lartiste.ma

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As u can see the error is from the module you are using. I suggest you to contact to the module provider, so they can check it.
    Regards

zoohayr Friend

Hi,

tank you Pankaj, I sent an email to the module developer. I will inform you as soon as I have news !

zoohayr Friend

Hi Penkaj,

Here I correct the problem ! How to apply the same style to the module as "most viewed"

thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

How to apply the same style to the module as "most viewed"

You can use firebug and or inspect element to check the style classes and apply custom style on the extension you are using via custom.css file to change its style.

Regards

zoohayr Friend

Hi Penkaj,

That was all I could do it ! Can you help me on displaying images ?

http://www.lartiste.ma

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please open new thread for new topics.
    Regards

zoohayr Friend

I’m still talking about the same module Pankaj. Normally the module should display the images as "best viewed" !

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have to check it with extension developer for its features, normally all module doesn’t show everything.
    Also the question is different then topic subject.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum