Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, does anyone use a good gallery for joomla 3.0 Ja fixel?

I prefer something like Wgpicasa (like joomla 1.5) so I can get my photo’s from external source.

Thx

TomC Moderator

As JA Fixel is relatively new, I’m thinking there may not be too many who will be able to address your specific issue.

Best suggestion would be to do a little “trial and error” experimentation with some of the existing (and compatible) gallery components … many of which can be found at the JOOMLA EXTENSION DIRECTORY[/url]

ghbridge Friend

I use Event Gallery- http://www.svenbluege.de/joomla-event-gallery – I find it works very well with this template. It’s also responsive. It works with Picasa but not Flickr, in terms of external sources.

markhill Friend

I embed Google plus using a free joomla component Ozio Galllery. Multiple galleries and of course they are easy to update. Best of all Google PLus galleries are good quality – important for me as a photographer.

simplesite Friend

Both galleries look nice but I think it’s important to be able to share images and to be able to add comments which is missing in both galleries. I used ignite gallery I hope it will work with fixel template.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  simplesite 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum