Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Where can I find your logo so to change with mine? Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@robyrom 474678 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where can I find your logo so to change with mine? Thanks</blockquote>

Are you asking how you can change out the logo in your Teline V template?

If so, please post the url of the site you’re working on.

robyrom Friend

I mean the logo displayed in a browser tab. The url is http://www.lsmarconi.it/teline. It is still developing. Thanks

Phill Moderator

If you go into the template manager, open the default Teline V template and then click on the theme tab you can select your own logo there. If your logo does not quite fit and the template needs adjustment then come back with the template manager set in development mode so we can advise on the required css edits.

robyrom Friend

In the theme tab everything is ok. I don’t u derstand exactly what I have to do in development mode.

Phill Moderator

Is all OK now? I see your logo in place and it looks good.

I only asked for development mode in case the logo didn’t fit. In development mode the css is not compressed into one file so we can use firebug to test and adjust code then give you the correct lines to adjust. As your logo seems to fit well that part is not needed.

robyrom Friend

Thanks, solved. It was a forgotten setting in a menu item.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  robyrom 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum