Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

On my webiste I changed the font in verdana and I guess is a little bit better readable, anyone have some advice to choose the best font?

Another question: how I can make the Menu bigger? I think the size is really too small.

Thanks

kappa79 Friend

I solved about the Menu Size, but I find the font very hard to read on the site. Anyone can help me to find a better view?

rikh Friend

Hi kappa79, You are absolutely right. I always used to change fonts to Verdana, its realy much more easy to read. I use older purity right now. But I use Verdana fonts. So will do in a 2nd purity, and the size 4 or 5 shold be ok I suppose. Good luck.

kappa79 Friend

<em>@rikh 153101 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi kappa79, You are absolutely right. I always used to change fonts to Verdana, its realy much more easy to read. I use older purity right now. But I use Verdana fonts. So will do in a 2nd purity, and the size 4 or 5 shold be ok I suppose. Good luck.</blockquote>

Thanks for your message. Do you know how to put the Verdana on purity II? I’m edited the font-family but I messed a lot… 😐

rikh Friend

I haven’t try yet. But I think all font family in css files should be changed. I still can’t make the header and other elements come blue 🙁 So I’ll try to change fonts after I manage colours. Anyway I’ll let you know when I’m done.

kappa79 Friend

<em>@rikh 153117 wrote:</em><blockquote>I haven’t try yet. But I think all font family in css files should be changed. I still can’t make the header and other elements come blue 🙁 So I’ll try to change fonts after I manage colours. Anyway I’ll let you know when I’m done.</blockquote>

I changed the blue color in the module with mod_menu

As you can see in my site, the first module in the left have the links in blue. I really don’t understand how can be a link in black color.

rikh Friend

Yes I see, but I don’t mean text colour in modules. I need to make it all blue Here is my site I want to migrate to Purity-II as it is. Without changing header colour and module header text colours.

kappa79 Friend

<em>@rikh 153120 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes I see, but I don’t mean text colour in modules. I need to make it all blue Here is my site I want to migrate to Purity-II as it is. Without changing header colour and module header text colours.</blockquote>

Understood! Is a hard work… :-/

rikh Friend

It was very easy in previous Purity, so must be here too, it seems that Im missing something. Whatever, I will let you know when I get to fonts. You realy need to change it. Good luck.

kappa79 Friend

Thanks! I really want to changed it, bu I don’t want to change template again 🙁

rikh Friend

All you gonna do is:
    1. Open template.css
    2. Find all “font-family” entries
    3. Change the value to
    font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    these are lines 18, 61, 129 and 1391

and you are done! 😉

Good luck

kappa79 Friend

Thank you! Was exactly what I need! 🙂

rikh Friend

Wow. Your Site is much more bright and readable now! Gongrats:D

kappa79 Friend

Yes… best contents in the best template 😀 :p

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kappa79 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum