Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

right now this is not exactly a joomla related chat but its interesting hear others opinions.
    i am being solicited by one of my customer a mail list service and seraching for the right hosting solution, i am between hostgator and iweb, can wait to hear coments

mj1256 Friend

rochen is the best.

its run by Chris Adams and Brad Baker who created and manages the joomla forum. they are key people in the management of joomla itself, it does not get any better than that.

everything is designed and set up for the best operation of a joomla site and the customer service and help offered is 25 stars

mfcphil Friend

guess its depends on what you need.

I used to have a great server in the US but I had to change because I needed to be picked up by Google UK search engine which my original Ameican server could not do

mj1256 Friend

thats right and a consideration

if you want to be in a country specific search engine index, you must be hosted in and have a domain extension specific for that country.

Rochen is a British company, but the servers are in the US

shertmann Friend

mj when you mentioned rochen you mean rochenhost isn`t it?

because the server that i choose must be with certain details. must have at least 3000 Gb of monthly bandwith, acept email list software as phplist and allow me to send emails with heavy atachments

mj1256 Friend

Yes, I talking about rochen host, ignore the plans that they have posted, those specs are for shared hosting, if you get a dedicated server you can have everything you need and they will set it up for you. YOu do need a dedicated server no matter what host you use becuase of the limits on email and newsletters..

just tell them what you need.

shertmann Friend

yes i am aware about that limits because that i am looking for and dedicated.
    actually i am researching with iweb that has a very interesting plan and waiting any sugestion

bigrk Friend

Are you planning on using Joomla with IWEB? Isn’t that the web program that comes with Apple computers? If so, IWEB websites have many problems with Internet Explorer (all versions).

shertmann Friend

no iweb is a dedicated hosting server that offers a variety of options mac servers are one the ones they offer

andrewnicholas Friend

hi,friends i am using seo web hosting for my dedicated servers,they are providing me great services that to at great price of just $499/month with great features given below and lots more.
    Dedicated VPS Solution
    4GB RAM
    60GB Storage (SAS Drives)
    100 Class C IP’s
    Daily Back-Ups
    3000GB Top Quality Tier 1 Bandwidth.

jefffou Friend

Everyone loves a top ten list. Here is a pretty decent list of the top ten dedicated servers…..FYI…….

Italy Car Rental

waffsd Friend

recommend 100% http://www.pyronhosting.com the best hosting 99.9% uptime and domains at $8.49 . I have 43 Clients on that hosting and I never had an issue.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  waffsd 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum