Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, I found this beautiful template for building a music web site aka JA Quillaja. Loaded it onto my site and somehow it’s just not the same thing as on the JA demo. I am not COMPLETELY niave. I realise there is a lot of content to be added but I hoped either the template would come with the sample data on the JA site so I could work out what was doing what or else there would be some kind of instructions.

Can anyone help or amke any suggestions as to how I go about going from teh empty template to getting all those wonderful bells and whistles working?

Many thanks Nick

cssyeah Moderator

Hi lawweaver,

You can download the JA Quillaja Quickstart. After install the quickstart your site will look like JoomlArt Demo.

lawweaver Friend

Many thanks for the response. Loaded up the quickstart yesterday and I’m starting to make some progress

Nick

P.S.

I wanted to change the background and titling from the choice of orange/blue/green. Can you guide me to the file/place I have to modify?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lawweaver 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum