Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

The template are being packaged and upload to the download area. The team are working on the demo site quickstart and doing some more testing to make sure the final download will be bug free.

In the mean time, please look at the DEMO and let us know if you want to have any improvement.

We will have a few more hours before the official releases. We would be appreciated if you can recognize and report any bug.

bernhar Friend

First small observation: Blue choice brings up black. Which one is intended?

vince2 Friend

The top spotlight with the slideshow drops (in IE6), when the cursor passes over the right arrow to forward the thumbnails.

vince2 Friend

One other thing: The height of the main body content section is a little shorter than the height of the right column–look at the bottom borders.

This may be a small thing, but if it can be fixed, it would be nice.

schase Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 27785 wrote:</em><blockquote>The team are working on the demo site quickstart and doing some more testing to make sure the final download will be bug free.</blockquote>
    Let’s hope so, because there’s not much chance of bugs being attended to AFTER the official release, if the service on Koniga is anything to go by!

frankibodo Friend

I think the spotlight, or showcase, should have a more obvious configuration. There is just a cursor when you move the mouse over thumbnails and left/right arrows. A couple of seconds I was wondering if it was just a fake image (like the video thing in JaTeline). Anyway, I like the template:)

abseve Friend

a left module for main menu would be nice.

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you for your all feedback, all of reported bugs will be fixed in the official release today

groupimage Friend

Good job ! that’s a very nice template….

I like the main menu position section… perfect for ads, clean navigation and also good for show a portfolio.

It is possible to use the slider “pro template” section in horizontal !?

bluecafe Friend

I agree … it’s a nice template! Just noticed that the lower right corner of the main content area is not rounded and the news module in the right position does not show the ‘read more’ link of the first content (pariiti) correctly. This is most likely what results in the right column being a bit shorter than the main content area.

Khanh Le Moderator

<em>@groupimage 27816 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    It is possible to use the slider “pro template” section in horizontal !?</blockquote>
    It could be, however you need make some modification in CSS.

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. :-*

schase Friend

When are the source files arriving?

ErikThorsen Friend

Hopefully anytime soon I am guessing??

Hung Dinh Friend

I has arrived a few hours ago 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum