Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi.

I have created a new forum.
    All works great, but bbcode bar and emoticons doesn’t work at all.

Can anybody help me to solve it?

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

This should be related to Kunena forum. You can submit the request into kunena forum here maybe you will get best answer from there.

Ninja Lead Moderator

This should be related to Kunena forum. You can submit the request into kunena forum here maybe you will get best answer from there.

davidsg3 Friend

Hi Ninja Lead.

But I don’t understand why because this webpage was installed from quickstart and it did not work from the beggining…

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@davidsg3 479143 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Ninja Lead.

But I don’t understand why because this webpage was installed from quickstart and it did not work from the beggining…</blockquote>

You can give me an illustrated screenshot of the problem on your site. I will help you to check it.

Ninja Lead Moderator

But I don’t understand why because this webpage was installed from quickstart and it did not work from the beggining…</blockquote>

You can give me an illustrated screenshot of the problem on your site. I will help you to check it.

Ninja Lead Moderator

davidsg3 Friend

Hi @ninja Lead.

The bbcode tool bar is thinking all the time…. You can’t see the legend for apply the codes. If you don’t know how to do it, you can not use it.

I read in other sites that could be an incompatibility problem with motools, but i don’t know how to check it and of course how to solve it.

Thanks

1. Captura-de-pantalla-2015-07-01-a-las-12.14.22
    davidsg3 Friend

Sorry. I created a new post equal than the last one.

This is edited and tried to erase but I can’t.

sorry

1. Captura-de-pantalla-2015-07-01-a-las-12.14.22
    jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Do you mean you can’t use this toolbar or do you mean input bbcode and it does not convert to html ? Please clearly.
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

davidsg3 Friend

Hi @jooservices.

BBcode works if you insert it in the thread, but the toolbar doesn’t show codes. As you see in the image, you only see “Loading BBCode editor…”

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    It should be js error. Please check it on your browser console if there are any js errors.
    Turn off js compress first please.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum