Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am finding JA Builder to be a great tool for quick and easy site development!

However, I was wondering when you plan on adding more robust text formatting tools to it?

My biggest issue right now is that it does not have tools to create bulleted ordered or unordered lists. So I find myself having to create them manually the old "Option 8" method. This slows me down a lot. I mean I understand I could create a widget section then create a custom module an place my bullet code that way but that seems like a lot of trouble just to create a bulleted lists.

It is also odd to me that you must add a text block for EVERY paragraph and the select the spacing for it if you are setting up content.

Also it would be nice to see the ability to choose custom colors for text like you can for other elements now like buttons, since I have already had to create custom css just to make text white becuase white text as a color does not seem to be an option at the text editing level?

Perhaps some of this is doable already and I just don’t know how to within JA Builder?

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

We really appreciate your feedback Brandon, we will surely work on it and try to make it easy to use.

Thank you.

vmwebsites Friend

I think you wanted to post here Saguaros 😉
    https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/feedback-about-the-builder/

Victor

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Brandon,

We improve the tool so you can have text in order list now, you now can select Generic text type then select text you want to edit, you will see order list in editor toolbar and choose your desired order list.

http://prntscr.com/er0jco

1. Screen-Shot-2017-04-01-at-9.37.50-AM
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum