Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi Scotty, forgive this idiot here, but you say:-
    <blockquote>If we look on our CSS we can see what each one does..</blockquote>

er… I looked in all of the css file options (Templates – TelineIII – CSS) can’t locate it!!!

kalibs112 Friend

Fantastic contribution Scotty especially to newbies like myself…ta ever so much.

kalibs112 Friend

Hi Scotty, wld you help on this…would want a red theme for Teline111 …. where I have red news headlines and a few more bits in red…how do I go about to change to this colour scheme from the default blue of the QS version….Please help if you can.

santoshalom Friend

i have some issures with transparency of this bad styling.. is there a way to avoind this transparency problem

1. badge
    kalibs112 Friend

Would anyone help on this…I would want to have a red theme for Teline111 …. where I have reddish news headlines and a few more bits in red…how do I go about to change to this colour scheme from the default blue of the QS version….Please help if you can.

kalibs112 Friend

Hi there, can anyone help me on how I can create space in the header of Ja Teline 111 for a standard banner or something like that…I am really stack on this…Please help!!!

mx5gr Friend

We were using modules in some module positions using the JAxhtml style, which provided a thin border around the module. We recently changed the module style to JArounded as we want to add a background image to the header text. However, all boxed styling has been lost.

We added the following line in template.css, to no effect:

div.ja-box-br module-mycustomodule
    {
    padding-top: 15px;
    padding-bottom: 15px;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd;
    position: relative;
    }

where mycustomodule is the custom module suffix. The styling was taken from the div.moduletable CSS styling that is used in JAxhtml.

Can anyone help on how to show the same boxed module styling of JAxhmtl styling of TelineIII using JArounded?

Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  mx5gr 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum