Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

we have set in VM2 configuration to show baseprice, also in the shoppergroup prices we have set to show baseprice, but the only prices we see on productpage is price with reduction and reduction. No “normal price” before redution. I have tried setting all to show both in configuration-page and in shoppergroup page, but no change.

I checked from another theme the price label that should be shown and it is “PricebasePriceWithTax” and your layout shows instead “PricesalesPrice”. So your layout does not show the correct field.

Have a look:
    http://www.akvaariotukku.fi/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=5455&virtuemart_category_id=108

Alennettu hinta: 0,90 € (reduced price)
    Myyntihinta: 0,90 € (salesprice, This should be basepricewithtax, but it is pricesalesprice) This also should be shown first and reduced price second.
    Alennus: 1,11 €

Greetings,
    Anne

Sherlock Friend

Hi icinfo,

Is your template latest version ? if not you should upgrade it, let me know which change I need to make in your back-end to see the mentioned baseprice showing up in the front-end.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum