Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have a banner module with a count of 4 banners down the right side. How do I increase the space between each banner? Thanks in advance!

TomC Moderator

<em>@abrill 295805 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have a banner module with a count of 4 banners down the right side. How do I increase the space between each banner? Thanks in advance!</blockquote>
    In order to try to best assist you, please provide the url for the site your working on
    – as well as set “optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings

abrill Friend

Hi, I sent the info to you in a message. Thanks!

TomC Moderator

<em>@abrill 296263 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I sent the info to you in a message. Thanks!</blockquote>
    Hmmm . . . . Might I ask as to how you applied your banner images?

– via a Module (custom_html)?
    – via a 3rd Party Extension?

I ask because the CSS looks a little strange when I try to identify the correct things you need to work with
    – so I need a little bit of additional info.

Thanks

abrill Friend

Thank you for your response. I just used the banner module that is part of Joomla.

TomC Moderator

Okay, here is what I would suggest . . . .

First, it looks like you need to add a class for the banner items to your template.css file
    (it can be anywhere – many just slap it on at the end). For example:

<blockquote> .banneritem {
    margin: 4px 0px;
    }
    </blockquote>

This should actually create a 4px space between your banner items in and of itself.

If you want more space, you can adjust accordingly.

Give that a try and let me know if it works for you.

TomC Moderator

abrill:

Did the above suggestion resolve the issue?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum