Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

I’m just starting to create this site and want to put an image banner (actually a slideshow module) across the top of the page (under the menu) in the place where the newsflash, user1, user2, and user3. Could someone please help in how I can do this? Is there somewhere in the CSS I have to change?

Thanks
    Anna

mihirc Friend

Hello,

If you want to use a slideshow module, you can just publish the module in the newsflash module. And unpublish the rest of the user1, user2, and user3 module position.

Automatically the newsflash module will be bigger in size. You will need to make changes to the parameters of the slideshow module to suit your needs a bit.

But other than that, you should not have a problem.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

ahaggerty Friend

Hi thanks for answering but when I set the slideshow as the newsflash (or any of the other top modules) and dont have anything set under the user1, user2 or user3 then nothing appears – it does appear on half the page if I set anything to one of the other modules (user1 or user2 or user3)

Any help is appreciated – thanks!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ahaggerty 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum