Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

i’m working on a new site. Yesterday everything was fine. But this morning i adjusted some pictures and suddenly my banner was gone.

I didn’t change anything for the banners.

I can still see the bannertitel (banners and webshop) but the bannerpicture is not showing.

I’m using Joomla 1.6 with Ja Anion template. I only added some modulepositions above tehe content-top-mass.

The site is in dutch.

Can someone help with it? If tried anything today. But nothing seems to work.

Thank you.

himangi Friend

Hi,

If you have only added new positions before the banner disappeared, can you try to revert the layout to what it was earlier and check if banner shows up?

If you still cant see the banner, please provide your site admin access via pm, so that I can check the issue and if it is related to JA template.

Bart Vos Friend

Hi,

when i added the new positions, the banner was still there. It suddenly disappeared when i changed the width of the pictures that are in the new positions.

I have added my site admin

Sherlock Friend

<em>@wdnoord 250228 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

when i added the new positions, the banner was still there. It suddenly disappeared when i changed the width of the pictures that are in the new positions.

I have added my site admin</blockquote>

Hi
    I checked your site, Banners module get banner from banner component (cleint is Sportmaar and category is Webshop) but when i go to banner component , i don’t see that banner, seem you deleted it, please kindly check again, you can create new banner with image as you want.
    Regards

Bart Vos Friend

Hi,

i found the solution. On the page where you select the bannerpicture, on the right side there is a pulldown menu called Client. That was empty. I selected the client and the banner was visible again.

Everybody thank you voor your help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bart Vos 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum