Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

did you just make a template that doesn’t support top banners?????

HeR0 Friend

Hi Ncarter
    Yes, no support top banners in JA Wall temlate. However you can make it as modify index.php in template folder.

Regards,

ncarter Friend

i tried that but to no avail, please let me know where exactly in the index.php i can insert the banner code.

Thanks

ncarter Friend

If i have to, I would contract you to do it. Just to place in the header a position for me to put a banner.

HeR0 Friend

Header is in block <div id=”header” class=”wrap”> . You should add one or some module positions for banner, example <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”banner-1″ />,…

Regards,

ncarter Friend

so can i get some info please???

HeR0 Friend

Hi Ncarter
    Hope JA Wall Document can help you.

Regards,

ncarter Friend

when i try, I get the position in but the content under the position doesnt move down. All the menu items etc are over the banner. I need for them to move down under the banner. The banner must be the top of the site, then everything else under.

seaneo Friend

what size range and where specifically do you want the banner in the attached view?

1. wom
    HeR0 Friend

Hi
    Try open file template/ja_wall/index.php and replace
    <div id="header" class="wrap">
    to

<div id="banner-1" class="banner">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="banner-1" />
    </div>

Then you can assigned modules banner to position banner-1

Regards,
    <em>@ncarter 343117 wrote:</em><blockquote>when i try, I get the position in but the content under the position doesnt move down. All the menu items etc are over the banner. I need for them to move down under the banner. The banner must be the top of the site, then everything else under.</blockquote>

HeR0 Friend

Hi
    Try open file template/ja_wall/index.php and replace
    to

<div id="banner-1" class="banner">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="banner-1" />
    </div>

Then you can assigned modules banner to position banner-1

Regards,
    <em>@ncarter 343117 wrote:</em><blockquote>when i try, I get the position in but the content under the position doesnt move down. All the menu items etc are over the banner. I need for them to move down under the banner. The banner must be the top of the site, then everything else under.</blockquote>

ncarter Friend

same problem the menus and so on shift down but the other content dont so the site is left looking messed up.
    Please see attached

1. error
    ncarter Friend

This is what im trying to achieve. Why is this so hard to do?

1. COPYTOP
    ncarter Friend

doesn’t this look great already?

1. topb
    ncarter Friend

Just like this. Why is this so hard to do?

1. topb
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum