Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello, I downloaded and installed the template JA_Lens and now would like to back up the site, but do not know how to do this, I used the joomla pack, but I’m afraid it does not work on platform 2.5. So how should I proceed to backup my site?

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to download and install the Akeeba Backup component from here

If you need a guide on how to backup your site and move it here you can find a good one.

Regards

jose1548 Friend

I tried to install the Backup component Akeba but instead of installing the following error appears: “JTableMenu _getNode :: Failed – Error when building menus of administration” and the same error appears when I try to create a new menu item, how do I solve these two problems new that arose?

Please help me, for I have urgency to release the site for my clients and many errors are occurring with this template.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Follow the steps below to fix this Joomla error message:

1. Login to your webhosting control panel.

2. Click on the phpMyAdmin, login to your database

3. Click on the SQL tab

4. Copy the query below and paste it in the textbox. REPLACE the database name and prefix in italics with your own.

INSERT INTO `YourJoomlaDatabase`.`yourtable_menu` (`id` ,`menutype` ,`title` ,`alias` ,`note` ,`path` ,`link` ,`type` ,`published` ,`parent_id` ,`level` ,`component_id` ,`ordering` ,`checked_out` ,`checked_out_time` ,`browserNav` ,`access` ,`img` ,`template_style_id` ,`params` ,`lft` ,`rgt` ,`home` ,`language` ,`client_id` ) VALUES ( ’1′, ”, ‘Menu_Item_Root’, ‘root’, ”, ”, ”, ”, ’1′, ’0′, ’0′, ’0′, ’0′, ’0′, ’0000-00-00 00:00:00′, ’0′, ’0′, ”, ’0′, ”, ’0′, ’0′, ’0′, ‘*’, ’0′)

5. Click on the ‘GO’ button.

jose1548 Friend

This is getting annoying and troublesome to me, I can not install the backup component and try to do what they told me the site was closed completely causing me trouble and financial losses, like a solution that worked, after all nothing here is free.

devilhunter Friend

the above steps works fine for me. thanks

celavey Friend

Same here and it works great. Thanks, Hayabusa!!

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@jose1548 328264 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is getting annoying and troublesome to me, I can not install the backup component and try to do what they told me the site was closed completely causing me trouble and financial losses, like a solution that worked, after all nothing here is free.</blockquote>

Does the error still persit ? If yes, please pm me phpmyadmin access i will help you check it

ashtechsmith Friend

How to create a backup of your site and restore it?

You can create a backup of your site quite easily. Account backups can be performed using the cPanel -> Backups functionality for your hosting account. If your account is not too big in size (under 500Mb) you can perform a full account backup just with one click.

If the account is too large (over 500Mb) for the full automatic backup the files and the databases should be backed up separately. In this case you would need to know what your web site consists of and thus what should be backed up/restored. Sites consist of files and databases. You must take care of them all if you want to have your site exactly the way it has been before.
    How to backup/restore your files?

In order to backup your files, you should download all the files from your public_html folder to your computer using your favorite FTP client. After that you can easily upload back the files to your hosting account and your website will be restored.
    How to backup/restore your database?

Once having all the files on your computer, you should make a dump of your MySQL database. Click here to learn how to backup/restore your MySQL database.

You may also request an affordable backup creation of your whole account by posting a ticket from the Exclusive Professional Services tab inside your Help Desk area.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ashtechsmith 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum